Tuition Fee 2 weeks: 4,200 USD
- Tuition for all lectures, presentations, and evening talks at Wasserstein Hall, Harvard Law School.
- All scheduled field trips, cultural activities, and social events
- Accommodation in a single room with shared bathroom
Registration & Payment Process
The following steps are required to reserve programs with ILSI:
- Fill out an application form.
- All programs require a non-refundable 250 USD deposit to reserve your program of choice. You can either make a full payment when you make the booking, or pay the initial deposit amount and the remaining balance at a later date.
- Early Bird savings are available for those that register and pay the deposit at least 3 months prior to the start of a program. Learn more about our scholarship opportunities.
- We require all remaining balances to be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of the program. If you are booking a program within 8 weeks before the start date, a full payment is required at the initial booking.
Precise payment instructions will be given you in the invoice statement you’ll receive after submitting a successful application.